Happy holidays! I wanted to share an appetizer that I make this time of year that is usually a big hit. It’s a twist on the old spinach and artichoke dip and it is a crowd pleaser!
- 1 (14.25 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a glass pie plate.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the hearts of palm, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, green onion, sour cream and mayonnaise. Spread into the greased pie plate.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or until light brown and bubbly. Serve with crackers or Melba rounds.