Pot lucks are a very popular way of entertaining during the hot months of summer. It not only eases the burden on the hostess, but is a fun way for everyone to try different types of food and new recipes. This is one of my favorites!
- 12 oz bow tie pasta or tri-colored spirals, cooked according to package directions
- 1 can hearts of palm, sliced
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cucumber, sliced and seeded
- grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced and seeded
- 1 container mozzarella balls
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp dijon or spicy brown mustard
- 2 gloves garlic, minced
- pepper, to taste
Combine all the items in a large serving bowl, toss with dressing, and chill for at least 3 hours before serving. You can make this a main dish item by adding cooked chicken or shrimp!